building a “stand out” candidate experience : 1.30pm- 4.30pm
Candidates expectations have dramatically changed in the past few years. The recruitment process has long been stuck in the past with a “but this is how we have always done it” theme holding organisations back from making common sense changes. To recruit the best talent in the market you need to update your candidate experience meets the mark, perhaps even goes above and beyond to create an experience that makes your organisation “stand out” from the crowd.
this session will cover:
- How your advert copy can encourage or repel candidates from applying
- Why you need a candidate communication strategy to nurture everyone who applies to work with you
- Getting your whole organisation (especially hiring managers) to help deliver a great candidate experience
- How to deliver a “stand out” onboarding experience for new hires
- How to measure and continue to improve your candidate experience
Co-Founder at hireful
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas. He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Connect with Adrian on LinkedIn